Hair loss will not only affect only the personality of the person but also reduces the self-confidence level. Then you are in need of searching for the best hair clinic for getting the solution. While considering this, hair transplant in Ludhiana price is affordable when compared to the other cities. They are also having the best surgeons who are having a decade of experience over this field. As technology improves, the surgery procedure is also making a great impact on it. You will be able to recover within a month. Now let us have some additional information about this in the upcoming section.
Who are eligible for this treatment?
If you are going for the treatment, then the doctor will conduct certain general examinations in order to test the state of your condition. Here are the things which are going to check by the surgeon, they are as follows,
- The existing hair loss of the patient
First, the doctor will diagnose the cause of hair loss in order to measure the severity. This will be helpful for them to understand the required amount of donor hair. It is generally taken from the back of your scalp.
- The patient’s health
Although it is considered to be minimal disturbing surgery, there may be a certain risk which is involved in it. During the initial consultation, the doctor will able to determine that if you are fit for this surgery or not.
Now you have some idea about who is eligible to carry out this treatment. If you need to make this treatment, then you need to make an initial consultation which will be helpful for you to know the requirement whether you need this surgery or not.
What are the cost factors involving in it?
If you are going to take this surgery means you need to know about the cost factor as well in order to proceed further. The cost factors which will be included in the surgery are as follows,
- The amount of hair you are required for this treatment.
- The variety of the hair transplant procedure which includes follicular unit strip surgery and follicular unit extraction.
- The factor which is based upon the surgeon as well. If you are choosing the best one rather than who is less establishes, the cost is also high.
- The area you are residing in is also influencing the cost factor. So places with very few hair transplant doctors will be more expensive.
- Travel costs will also be included in this. If you are coming from a long distance, then the travel cost will be high as well.
Considering the above-mentioned factors, you have to choose the best option for your budget. There is also a post-surgery procedure. These are the factors that influence the hair transplant in Ludhiana price. Make a note that, most of the clinic offers a payment option to pay it in installments. Hence you do not need to worry about the price of the surgery.