The heat is getting unbearable and the monsoons don’t seem to be arriving anytime soon. Summer break is upon you and you just can’t stand the scorching sun anymore? So you decide on an impromptu trip to the nearest hill station but then you realize you don’t have sufficient winter wear, nor will you find any winter clothes in this season. So what do you do now?
Alternatively, if you wanted to retreat to the mountains this summer and had already planned but you want proper warm clothes for those Instagram worthy pictures from Leh and Ladakh! But alas, no retailer or any other brand will have a stock of winter clothes at this time of the year. It seems like Winter is Coming.
But don’t you worry, sweet summer child, the God of the Internet is here to save you. Just like continental food and off-season fruits, you can buy woolen sweaters online.
Why should I buy online?
For most of us, we don’t have an option except for ordering clothes online due to our negligence. But there are other reasons too.
- From international, well-established brands to indigenous clothing stores, all of them can be found online.
- You get more options to choose from and not just the leftovers from the End of Season Sale. It also helps you to experiment with your style by trying different colors and fashion. The clothes are also in trend as online brands have to cater to people worldwide, so they always have all kinds of clothes in stock.
- And if you are buying them off-season, then they don’t cost much either! And these clothes can be worn in the upcoming winter.
- Even small accessories like winter cap, gloves, and woolen socks can be found online.
- While ordering from a recognized brand, you are even ensured of its quality and durability. If you buy from local shops, then their quality may not be good and it won’t provide you with the protection you need against harsh and cold weather.
- You also have the freedom to order multiple different things from various sites. You can order a jacket from one, pullovers from another, scarves from another and boots from another. You do not have to be limited to just one store or brand.
- By staying in and ordering, you save a lot of time that can be used to plan and pack efficiently.
- You don’t have to burden yourself with going out in the hellfire and getting stuck in traffic jams.
While ordering online sounds like heaven, you must keep in mind the following-
- You will have to order well in advance because it may take up to eight days to be delivered
- You need to keep a scope of a few days if in case the item you ordered doesn’t fit you and you want to exchange it for a better fitting item
- Remember that every different site has a different size guide, so don’t blindly order the same size from every website
- Sometimes your size may not be available
I hope this article was insightful. Enjoy your vacation but keep your health safe by wearing warm and woolen clothes.